CollabNet ActionDesigner acts as the workflow editor for ActionFlow. You can create new workflows, edit and run existing workflows in CollabNet ActionDesigner. It has a yaml editor that lets you edit a particular workflow's yaml file.
- Open the following ActionDesigner URL in a browser: https://
:8001/actiondesigner (for example, https://forge-actionflow.collab.net:8001/actiondesigner) and log on to ActionDesigner using your ActionFlow credentials.
- Edit or run an existing workflow.
- Click the workflow you want to edit. ActionDesigner’s yaml editor opens up.
- Edit the workflow and click Save.
- Click Run to run the workflow.
- Add a new workflow.
- Click the “+” button. The Workflow dialog box appears.
- Select a pack from the Pack drop-down list.
- Type a name and description for the workflow.
- Click the “+” button to add parameters.
- Type a name, description, Enum, and default value for the parameter, and select its type from the drop-down list.
- Add as many parameters as you want and click Save.