Workflow systems, like ActionFlow and TeamForge Action Server, monitor the system for certain conditions defined in one or more rules. When the condition set in a rule match the system conditions, the associated rule is executed. The Actions defined in the rule can then perform a workflow that in turn can consist of a sequence of predefined Actions. Follow these instructions to set up integrations with such workflow systems.
- Log on to TeamForge web UI with site administrator credentials.
- Select My Workspace > Admin.
- Select Projects > Integrated Apps.
- Select DLM and click Administer.
- Select Workflow Systems from the Administration pane.
- Click Create. The Create WorkFlow Integration page appears.
- Type the workflow system name and base URL (the URL where the workflow system is hosted. Use “https://” if using SSL).
- Click Create.
Important: Once the workflow system is created in TeamForge, copy the values of WorkFlow Queue, Action Queue, AMQP_User and AMQP_Password for the workflow system you just created and keep it handy to be used during installation and configuration of the workflow system, for example installation of ActionFlow.