- Before creating the workflow system, make sure that the DNS is configured properly on your site. For sites without correct DNS configuration, the CLI server that runs inside the chroot setup cannot create the AMQP users as it won’t see the
/etc/hostspath before it gets into the chroot setup and as a result, the AMQP Password column will be empty when you create the workflow system.
- To fix this issue, copy the
/opt/collabnet/teamforge/var/cliserver/. This ensures that the CLI server looks at the
- Try creating the workflow. You can see the AMQP Password column showing the password.
Create a Workflow System
- Log on to TeamForge web UI with site administrator credentials.
- Select My Workspace > Admin.
- Select Projects > Integrated Apps.
- Select DLM and click Administer.
- Select Workflow Systems from the Administration pane.
- Click Create. The Create WorkFlow Integration page appears.
- Type the workflow system name and base URL (the URL where the workflow system is hosted. Use “https://” if using SSL).
- Click Create.
Important: Once the workflow system is created in TeamForge, copy the values of WorkFlow Queue, Action Queue, AMQP_User and AMQP_Password for the workflow system you just created and keep it handy to be used during installation and configuration of the workflow system, for example installation of ActionFlow.
If ActionFlow doesn’t trigger any action,
- Validate if the values of the keys are correct in the ActionFlow server.
Note: These are the keys entered in the
site-options.conffile when installing ActionFlow.
st2 key list --decrypt
If the “Token has expired” message is displayed, run the following command before displaying the key list.
export ST2_AUTH_TOKEN=$(st2 auth <st2 username here> -p <st2 password here> -t)
Review the list displayed to make sure that the values are correct.
- If you want to change a key, run the following command. The system in turn will return the new value.
st2 key set <key name> <enter new key value>
If you have entered an incorrect key, you can erase it by running the following command.
st2 key delete <key name to be deleted>
- Run the following command once the keys have been updated.