- Released on: May 8, 2019
- Update Version: 18.3.621-1247
Issues Fixed in TeamForge 18.3 Update 1 Release
- Fixed an issue that displayed the Task Board statuses in reverse/incorrect order.
- Post upgrade to TeamForge 18.3, deleting the flex fields in one of the trackers of a given project cleared the values of the flex fields in the artifacts of other trackers in the project. This issue is fixed.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Tracker table reports from being edited.
- A new deploy hook script has been added to filter repositories with incorrect permissions (at the top level) and apply correct permissions on those repositories.
- Fixed the issue due to which Phoenix (daemon) failed to start up during TeamForge provision after an upgrade.
- Upgrade to Gerrit 18.3.12-2.14.20.
Apply TeamForge 18.3 Update 1
TeamForge 18.3 Update 1 is now available. Apply TeamForge 18.3 Update 1 on your site if you are on TeamForge 18.3.
The most common Add-ons and their TeamForge compatibility are published here: https://ctf.open.collab.net/sf/go/page1363.
If you have any questions regarding compatibility or updating a specific add-on, contact CollabNet Support.
- Stop TeamForge.
Note: Stop TeamForge on all the servers in a distributed setup.
Skip this step if your site has internet access. This step is to configure TeamForge 18.3 Update 1 installation repository on sites without Internet access.
a. Contact the CollabNet Support to get the auxiliary installer package for TeamForge 18.3 Update 1 disconnected installation and save it in
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux/CentOS 7.5 64 bit RPM package: CTF-Disconnected-media-18.3.621-1247.rhel7.x86_64.rpm
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux/CentOS 6.x 64 bit RPM package: CTF-Disconnected-media-18.3.621-1247.rhel6.x86_64.rpm
b. Back up the old repo file.
mv /etc/yum.repos.d/CTF-Disconnected-media-18.3.612.repo /etc/yum.repos.d/CTF-Disconnected-media-18.3.612.repo.cn_backup
c. Unpack the 18.3 Update 1 disconnected installation package.
rpm -Uvh <package-name>
d. Verify your yum configuration files.
yum list httpd yum list apr
Configure your TeamForge installation repository. This step is to configure TeamForge 18.3 Update 1 installation repository on sites with Internet access.
a. Remove the existing TeamForge repository package.
yum erase collabnet-teamforge-repo-18.3-1.noarch
b. Contact the CollabNet Support and download the TeamForge 18.3 Update 1 installation repository package to
c. Install the Teamforge 18.3 Update 1 installation repository package.
yum install -y /tmp/collabnet-teamforge-repo-18.3-0.noarch.rpm
d. Refresh your repository cache.
yum clean all
Install the TeamForge 18.3 Update 1.
yum install teamforge
The above command installs all the TeamForge updates available in the CollabNet yum repository for TeamForge 18.3.
/opt/collabnet/teamforge/var/scm/gerrit/gitrootdirectory. If it is empty, remove it manually.
rm -rf gitroot
Important: Do this if and only if you are upgrading from TeamForge 17.1 (or earlier) to 18.3 on a new hardware.
Update file permissions on your site’s data.
teamforge apply-permissionsNote: This process can take a long time on sites with a lot of data.