TeamForge 19.3 is out in the market to make Agile Lifecycle Management much easier. TeamForge 19.3 brings you many more salient features and fixes, which include:
Pre-Submit Webhooks for Tracker Artifacts
Ad Hoc Query Support for Baseline and TeamForge Webhooks-based Event Broker Databases
Documents Widget in My Workspace page
- Attachment Reminder for Tracker Artifacts
- Handling Simultaneous Updates to the Same Artifact
- Support for Tracker Artifacts with Parent Artifacts in the Backlog Items Swimlane of Task Board
Beta version of the redesigned Documents list page is available now. The following features are added to the redesigned Documents list page (beta).
Inclusion of Document Folders
Monitor and Unmonitor Document Folders and Documents
More Actions on Document Folders and Documents
- Add a New Subfolder to a Document Folder
- Rename Document Folders and Documents
- Move/Copy Document Folders and Documents
- Download Document Folders and Documents
- Users Monitoring Document Folders and Documents
- Set Documents as Favorites
On-scroll Display of Document Folders and Documents
Configure Default Document Columns
- Save an Applied Column Configuration
- Delete a Column Configuration
Search Document Folders and Documents
Recent Document Files
- Selection of Multiple Planning Folders in Tracker Reports
- Audit/Change Log for File Releases
TeamForge Webhooks-based Event Broker
TeamForge Webhooks-based Event Broker is upgraded to verstion v4. The following features are introduced as part of this upgrade.
- TOPIC Event Type
- SYNC Event Type
- QUEUE Event Type
- Scripts and Filters
Support for all methods of TeamForge related REST API calls—GET, PUT, PATCH, POST, DELETE, OPTIONS and HEAD.
validjsoncommand has been introduced to validate JSON content.
printjsoncommand has been introduced for pretty printing JSON content.
GitAgile™—Enterprise Version Control
- Download Folders from a Git Repository
- Support for Relative Paths to Files, Folders, and Images in Markdown Files
- Ignore Whitespaces in Code Diff View
- Configurable Checkout Command for Git Repositories
- Support for Unified Diff View of Images in Code Browser
- Inclusion of LFS Data in Downloaded Zip Archives of Git Repositories and Repository Tags
For more information, see TeamForge 19.3 Release Notes.