- As long as the contents of a document folder with a large number of documents/sub folders are being loaded, you cannot perform any other action on the new Documents list page (beta version). This issue could be fixed in a subsequent release.
- CLI reports are not showing up on sites with Oracle database.
- When a baseline with Binaries (Nexus) component is exported, the binary data is found missing in the exported Excel file.
Document Folders and Documents on the redesigned Documents list page (beta) cannot be sorted by the name, size, status, last edited by, and last edited on columns.
Potential performance degradation during mass update of artifacts due to new Pre-Submit webhook features. Online artifact creation and update are not affected.
Usage of the TeamForge Webhooks-based Event Broker outside of TeamForge is not supported, as it is bundled with TeamForge and is only supported for TeamForge webhook integration.
- TeamForge authentication realms are not created in TeamForge—Nexus 3 integration with the new Nexus 3.19 release.
- In the existing Document list page, when moving or copying document to another project, the user is allowed to view entire document folder tree and its documents in that project, if the user has the permission on any one of its sub-folders. However, in the new re-designed version (beta) of the Documents list page, a permission denied error is thrown on clicking any of the other folders on which user don’t have permission to view directly.
- Documents of a document folder selected in the Documents preview pane of the Create Project Baseline page are not listed.
- After any action on the existing Documents list page, the user is redirected to the redesigned Documents list page. Similarly, after any action on the redesigned Documents list page, the user is redirected to the existing Documents list page. These issues are only found when both the list pages are accessed via the direct URL, instead of the Try the Beta toggle button.
- Search results on the redesigned Documents list page (beta), after scrolling down the page, are turned to no search results.
- When a Tracker artifact with invalid input in one of the fields, if saved using either the Save or Save and Close button, button is disabled after an invalid input error is thrown.
- The features added to the redesigned Documents list page (beta) are not supported in Microsoft Internet Explorer 11.