You can empower site users to assist in site administration by giving them a suitable role. Based on the permissions you grant via site-wide roles, you can select site users who could be granted the privilege.
- Go to My Workspace > Admin.
- Click Roles from the Projects menu. The existing site-wide roles are listed.
- Click the role that you want to assign to the site users.
- On the Edit Site-wide Role Permissions page, click the Assigned Users tab. All users who currently have the role are displayed.
- Click Add.
- In the Find a User window, select the site users you want to add, and move them from the Found Users list to the Selected Users list. Click Add.
Note: You can search by full or partial user name or full name to find the desired site members.
- Click OK.
The additional site administrators are now ready to act! Their names are added to the Assigned Users list.