The following noteworthy issues, including any workarounds we may have, are known to exist in the TeamForge 20.1 release. These issues would be resolved in an upcoming release.
- Exporting a project (Forklift) with Tasks data and importing it in TeamForge 20.1 (Simbel) is not possible. This will be fixed in TeamForge 20.2.
- The Planning Folder filter is not cleared when you select
Noneon the Create Baseline page.
- Exporting artifacts from a planning folder with large number of artifacts may, at times, throw a proxy error.
- As user preference data are not copied to project baselines, those data would not be available on the project home page when you create a project from a project baseline.
- Wiki pages are not accessible on projects that are created from project baselines if the wiki pages were deleted from the source project.
- Custom flex fields, if part of any Separator (Row, Column or Section), are not available in the Documents Advanced Search page.
- The list of trackers shown in the Select Tracker Type drop-down list is inconsistent with the Baseline Create, Preview, View and Review pages.
Known Issues with the New Documents List Page
- The list of users is not cleared for a new search when you click the Add User link (on the Monitoring Users modal) immediately after searching for a user.
- Advanced search results are not refreshed after you delete/move/copy one of the documents from the search results.
- It is not possible to scroll the list of projects on the Documents Move or Copy modal when you search for a project to move or copy the document to.
- A simple search with keyword inside single quotes or curly braces throws an internal server error.