You can create one or more dashboards to categorize and view data in many different views. For instance, you may decide to create three dashboards: Dashboard A, B and C. With these three dashboards, you may choose to configure Dashboard A and B to view events from projects A and B respectively and configure Dashboard C to view just the code reviews.
Create and Configure Dashboards: Step by Step
- To create a new dashboard, click New Workspace from the workspace drop-down on your dashboard.
Note: you can create as many dashboards as required.
- Enter a name for the dashboard that you’re going choose from the dashboard layouts provided.
- Click Add widget and select a widget.
Note: You can add multiple instances of the same widget to your dashboard. For example, you can add two instances of the Artifacts widget, one each to show the Open and Closed artifacts assigned to you.
- All widgets have criteria or content that controls what information they display. These settings can be configured by clicking the Edit widget configuration icon on the widget after adding them to the My Workspace.
- Arrange widgets by clicking the Change widget location icon and dragging the widget to the place in your layout where you want to see it.
- Use the Collapse widget and Remove widget icons to collapse and remove widgets.
- Repeat steps 4 through 7 to add and configure more widgets.
- When you are done, click Save.
You can select a dashboard from the drop-down list and click X next to the dashboard drop-down list to delete the dashboard.
My Workspace Widgets
Widgets, which provide the functionality you want to expose on your dashboard.
A variety of widgets have been provided, which include the following:
- Approval Requests: Shows a summary of pending approval requests
- Artifacts: Shows artifacts assigned to the user
- Document Reviews: Shows document reviews assigned to the user
- Events: Shows TeamForge events
- Git Code Reviews: Shows Git Code Reviews
- Markdown: Generic Markdown renderer and editor
- Project News: Shows project news
- Recent History: Shows objects most recently accessed by the user
- Recent Projects: Shows projects most recently accessed by the user
- Recent Repositories: Shows repositories most recently accessed by the user
- Reports: Shows TeamForge reports
You can select the desired widgets and click the Add selected widgets to add them to your My Workspace dashboard.
The following filters of the Artifacts widget are now multi-select filters that let you further narrow your filter scope:
Priority. For example, you can now configure the Artifacts widget to filter and show artifacts from a select list of multiple projects, multiple users, multiple priorities and so on.