A user can have multiple roles in different projects either by being directly assigned those roles or by inheriting them. You might find it useful to see all the roles assigned to a user in a TeamForge site before adding or removing a role.
- Go to My Workspace > Admin.
- Click USERS from the Projects menu.
- In the ROLES tab, select a role type in the View drop-down–Roles created for a Project, Roles Inherited From Parent Project or Site-wide Roles.
- Roles created for this project include the roles the user is directly assigned or assigned through a user group in projects and project groups.
- Inherited roles include the roles the user inherits from parent projects and project groups.