Post upgrade to TeamForge 18.3, when you click Synchronize Permissions, CVS permissions are synchronized as expected. However, one of the svn-internal repositories is assigned with the
root:HTTPD_GROUPpermission (erroneously). Fix this by running the following command:
chown -R $(sed -ne 's/^HTTPD_USER=\(.*\)/\1/p' /opt/collabnet/teamforge/runtime/conf/runtime-options.conf):$(sed -ne 's/^HTTPD_GROUP=\(.*\)/\1/p' /opt/collabnet/teamforge/runtime/conf/runtime-options.conf) /opt/collabnet/teamforge/var/scm/sf-svnroot/*
- CLI reports are not showing up on sites with Oracle database.
teamforge apply-permissionscommand, when run, removes the setcap IDs for
/var/www-local/fcgi-bin/cliserver.fcgi. As a workaround, run the following command immediately after running the
setcap cap_setuid,cap_setgid,cap_sys_chroot+iep /var/www-local/fcgi-bin/cliserver.fcgi
- When a project is locked, users are not restricted from doing the CRUD (create, retrieve, update, delete) operations in baseline.
- The Compare Baselines feature is not supported in Microsoft Internet Explorer. This will be fixed in an upcoming release.
- When viewed in Microsoft Internet Explorer, the binaries selected when creating a Baseline, were not shown in Baseline Preview, Baseline View and Baseline Review pages.
- When two users simultaneously change the status of a baseline, field IDs are displayed instead of values for the Status and Category fields, after the status is changed.
- Inline validations are not done as expected when adding the filter criteria in the Project Baseline Definition page.
- Users without the required permissions were able to get Baseline definition details via REST API calls if they have the Baseline license assigned to them.
- When creating the Collabnet Agile 2.0 project template in TeamForge 18.2 on RHEL/CentOS 6.x, the template gets created with no data in it. In addition, the template is not listed in the Project Templates drop-down list. As this is not yet fixed for RHEL/CentOS 6.x, you may consider upgrading to RHEL/CentOS 7.x.
- When you search for users and press enter to select a user from the Assigned To field, the user is not selected; the form is submitted instead.