When you set up Lab Management, your team members can use TeamForge to access their own virtual machines for developing and testing.
- Go to your Lab Management project.
- Select Project Admin from the Project Home menu.
- Click Tools from the Project Admin menu.
- Click Add Tool.
- Select Other from Select Tool Type drop-down list.
- Enter the display name as Lab Mgmt.
- Select the Show in Toolbar check box.
- Enter the server location or URL of your Lab Management server.
- If you are a TeamForge administrator, select whether you want to use single sign-on for the linked application.
- If you use single sign-on, TeamForge manages authentication for Lab Management, and users don’t have to log into Lab Management after they have logged into TeamForge.
- If you do not use single sign-on, users must log into Lab Management using its native authentication system.
- Click Browse and select the icon ( ) for the linked application.
- Click Save.
A Lab Mgmt button is added to your Project Home menu. Clicking it launches the application in the main TeamForge project window.