If restricted site administrators need to do things that are not allowed by a role you have assigned to them, you may need to change the permissions associated with that role.
When you edit a role, all restricted site administrators with that role get the updated permissions automatically.
Tip: You may have prevented the access permission into private projects earlier. Now you can modify the restriction or change other relevant permissions.
- Go to My Workspace > Admin.
- Click Roles from the Projects menu.
- From the list of roles, click the role you want to edit or select the check box and click Edit.
- On the Edit Site-wide Role Permissions page, make the changes you need.
- To edit the title or description of the role, click Edit.
- To edit the site administration and/or project permissions, choose an application from the left side of the page and select or deselect permissions and resources.
- To edit the site members to whom the role is assigned, click Assigned Users tab.
- Click Save.