- The Baseline service may go down during the baseline creation or the package generation process, which may obstruct subsequent baseline operations. Restart the Baseline service (
teamforge stop -s teamforge-baselineand
teamforge start -s teamforge-baseline) to restore baseline operations.
The following issues are found when a new project is created from a Project Baseline:
IAF permissions added in the source project are not retained in the new (or target) project.
Grant Automatically on Request role setting, though configured in the source project, is not retained in the target project.
As the publishing repository is not copied to the target project, the Source code path-based setting for publishing repository, though configured in the source project, is not retained in the target project.
- Baseline packages, when downloaded in the Firefox browser, are downloaded successfully, but with a TeamForge system error
- The Document folder list is not properly displayed on the View/Review/Preview Baseline pages.
- Unlike other Tracker fields, flex fields are not restricted from being deleted when a Tracker is baselined. This results in a
FieldObjectNotFounderror when you compare two baselines in which one of them consists of a flex field that was deleted after the baseline was created.
- After session timeout, user is not allowed to log on to TeamForge even with valid user credentials and an error is thrown.
- When you select an application in Project Home > Project Admin > Application Settings page intending to delete it, the Delete button is not enabled and a Simbel import error is thrown. As a workaround, delete the application via the respective REST API call.
- CLI reports are not showing up on sites with Oracle database.