Here's a list of few noteworthy issues fixed in TeamForge 19.1.
- Fixed an issue that created inaccurate Open by Priority report on the project home pages.
- When you search trackers by flex fields (for example a user’s name) and then try to refine your search, the same search keyword (the user’s name, for example) was copied to all the other flex fields as the filter criteria. This is fixed.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Tracker table reports from being edited.
- A new deploy hook script has been added to filter repositories with incorrect permissions (at the top level) and apply correct permissions on those repositories.
- Fixed the issue where unauthenticated users were able to access Baseline Packages.
- Baselines packages, when downloaded in the Firefox browser, were downloaded successfully, but with a TeamForge system error. This issue is fixed.
- Changes in previous commit were not found, when searched for, as the Git indexer terminated prematurely before updating Code search index. This is fixed.