The following noteworthy issues, including any workarounds we may have, are known to exist in the TeamForge 19.1 release. These issues would be resolved in an upcoming release.
- Tracker Initial Load job fails for the project created from a project baseline that includes Tracker Artifacts with the Team field.
- Package generation fails for baselines that include documents with slash-delimited document names.
- Unable to open the TAR files from the
index.pdffile of the downloaded baseline package.
- While viewing or reviewing baselines, the root document folders are not displayed on the preview window. Also, only the document folders selected when creating Project Baseline Definition are shown on the preview window of the Project Baseline page.
- Binary folders and files are not shown for non-admin users on the Create Baseline page.
- Unable to save baseline permissions in a project created from a baseline.
- CLI reports are not showing up on sites with Oracle database.