- Go to My Workspace > Admin.
- Click USERS from the Projects menu.
- Click the drop-down arrow next to Create and click Multiple Users.
Choose the user’s TeamForge LICENSE TYPE on Create Multiple Users page.
Multi select option is now enabled. Users can now use combination of license types such as ALM and SCM.
- On the Create Multiple Users page, enter up to 25 lines like this, one user per line:
username firstname.lastname@example.org name organization Restricted
Usernames must meet these criteria:
- 1 to 31 characters.
- Only alphanumeric characters.
- No spaces.
- At least one letter.
- The first character is a letter.
- Organization field is optional.
- To create an unrestricted user, omit Restricted.
- Restricted users can only access projects of which they are members, while unrestricted users can access all projects that have not been made private by a project administrator.
- Use quotes around the full name or the organization information if it is more than a single word.
- A maximum of twenty-five user accounts can be created at one time.
The user accounts are created and password e-mails are sent to all the new users.