You may often want to apply a specific set of policies to more than one repository. You can just select multiple repositories within a project and apply your policies in one go.
For mass configuration of repository policies—select the repositories, define the policies, review and apply the policy settings for selected repositories.
- Click SOURCE CODE from the Project Home menu.
- Select the Repositories tab.
- Select all the repositories for which you want to set the policies and click Settings.
- Use the toggle button to enable or disable the settings.
- Click Review to review the policy settings.
- Click Apply.