The following noteworthy issues, including any workarounds we may have, are known to exist in the TeamForge 20.0 release. These issues would be resolved in an upcoming release.
- Document filters are ignored (not shown) when you review or view a baseline (Review Baseline and View Baseline pages) that was created using a baseline definition that only has a single document folder with one or more AND/OR conditions selected.
- CLI reports are not showing up on sites with Oracle database.
- There is a discrepancy in reports which makes the Chart View for 6 months/Year/Max go blank even though there is data available, which the Grid View shows anyway.
- In a SAML enabled site, in the absence of a valid session—when you hit a direct URL that has more than one parameter passed with it—you are redirected to the IDP login page and a TeamForge system error shows up immediately after a successful login.
- The auto populate feature of the tracker workflow is not working for the Assigned To and flex fields (with parent—child relationship).
Known Issues with the New Documents List Page
Document folder is no longer available or accessibleerror occurs when you access the Documents Root folder immediately after moving a top-level folder to another folder in the Documents tree. Refresh the page to get rid of this error.
- Lazy-loading of a large number of documents makes the Documents List page unresponsive.
- The new Documents List page goes unresponsive at times when you click a tag (from the Tag Cloud).
- Anonymous guest users—despite having the required permissions—were not able to access the new Documents List page on public projects.
- The new Documents List page has no Document download support in Internet Explorer 11.