TeamForge 20.2 is now available.
TeamForge 20.2 brings you many more salient features and fixes, which include:
- Ability to automatically adjust remaining and actual Effort
- Documents List page enhancements
- TeamForge Baselines—Hardlinks to facilitate deletion of Baselined documents and FRS
- Ability to retain the Show/Hide Summary preference throughout the user session
- Enable caching for Baselines
- CVS End-of-Life
- View artifacts that are not assigned to any Planning Folder
- TeamForge SCM—Enterprise Version Control
- Git Repository Notifications Posted to Discussion Forums
- Git Submodule Notifications
- Subversion File Locks
- Improvements to the Code Browser and My Workspace
- Script to Analyze the Optimal Gerrit Configuration
For more information, see TeamForge 20.2 Release Notes.