Here's a list of few noteworthy issues fixed in TeamForge 20.2.
- Fixed—Users (on sites with a specific add-on) were not able to save artifact updates (for example, change status to
Closedand save) if the team that was assigned to the artifact was deleted earlier.
- Fixed—Ranking child artifacts in planning folders was not possible.
- Fixed—ETL jobs are failing immediately after deleting a tracker flex field.
- Fixed—A TeamForge system error occurs when trying to access projects that were created from a project baseline.
- Fixed—Certain reserved HTML characters such as
&, if used in attachment file names, make the attachments invisible.
- Fixed—TeamForge&mdashReviewBoard user sync was not happening as part of the TeamForge fresh installation (due to an issue with the customization app).
- Fixed—Creating a package for a baseine that includes an external baseline (that just has SCM or Binary objects) was not possible.
- Fixed—Create project with no tracker > Create a project baseline (include an external baseline with tracker to the project baseline) > Create a
new projectfrom the project baseline. The tracker on the
new projectis not accessible.
- Fixed—One of the response entity’s name mentioned in the FRS REST API documentation was incorrect.
- Fixed—Filtering a child artifact by its ID was not possible in the Planning Folder List view.
- Fixed—Not able to view the list of binary repositories (Nexus repositories) available to filter when you create or modify baselines or baseline definitions. See Enable Caching for Baselines for more information.
- Fixed—The error message on the Graphical Workflow Viewer was not meaningful for cyclic workflow transitions.
- Fixed—Certain Baseline APIs were not well documented.
- Fixed—Cannot delete/move baselined documents.
- Fixed—Certain words in an artifact’s description/comments are garbled (for example, the word
me.ge) when the description or comment includes abbreviations such as
- Fixed—Document filters are ignored (not shown) when you review or view a baseline (Review Baseline and View Baseline pages) that was created using a baseline definition that only has a single document folder with one or more AND/OR conditions selected.
- Fixed—The Planning Folder filter was not cleared when you select
Noneon the Create Baseline page.
- Fixed—Custom flex fields, if part of any Separator (Row, Column or Section), are not available in the Documents Advanced Search page.
- Fixed—The list of users is not cleared for a new search when you click the Add User link (on the Monitoring Users modal) immediately after searching for a user.
- Fixed—Advanced search results are not refreshed after you delete/move/copy one of the documents from the search results.
- Fixed—It is not possible to scroll the list of projects on the Documents Move or Copy modal when you search for a project to move or copy the document to.
- Fixed—A simple search with keyword inside single quotes or curly braces throws an internal server error.
TeamForge SCM Bug Fixes
The following bugs are fixed in TeamForge—Git Integration 20.2.11-2.16.22.
- Generic error handler for Git API swallows some code browser errors.
- Long file path breaks the Change Navigator functions and navigation buttons.
- Issues with changed paths in Commit view.
- Project names shown on the Submodule tab are unclear.
- Ill-handling of expired tokens on the Code Review page.
- Inconsistent behavior with code review ‘Commented files only’ between ‘entire diff’ and regular views.
- Rest API returns artifacts from template projects for site-wide filters.
- Failed repository move operations are reported as successful.
- Links to LFS managed image files do not work.
- Not possible to change ‘reviewed’ status for code review Commit Message.
Diff Againstoptions are lost when returning from a full code review diff.
- Pull request commits are not grouped by patch set when viewing non-current patch set.
- At times, the code browser file view shows no line numbers even if the “Line numbers” check box is selected.
- Unable to remove all the tags from an artifact using the REST API.
- SVN code browser was failing if properties are not stored at the right location.
- Unable to update an artifact without including the ‘autoAdjustEfforts’ field in the REST API request.
- The Change Navigator diff is for a wrong patch set when opened from a patch set that is not being viewed.
- Accessing certain reviews results in error code 500 in TeamForge.
- Enhance the History Protection refs retrieval in the TeamForge code browser.
- Patch set selector shows a wrong value after changing code review tabs.
- Pull request diff not working correctly when the diff base patch set is newer than the patch set being viewed.
- Pull request shows invalid message about changes to the source branch.
- Rest API: Unable to add attachments when creating/updating artifacts.
- Unable to open code review that has been merged by auto-close
- Enhance the output of the
show-queuecommand for the
- Fix the
getRawFileDataAPI to work for files in LFS.
- Fix NPE fetching diff for deleted image.
- Fix set reviewed/unreviewed for /COMMIT_MSG.
- Replication: Remove the limit on received maxCommandBytes.
For Gerrit related bug fixes, see Bug Fixes in Gerrit 2.16.22.