Here's a list of few noteworthy issues fixed in TeamForge 21.0.
- Fixed—TeamForge server security vulnerabilities.
- Fixed—Username validations are done case-sensitively even if the
ALLOW_CASE_INSENSITIVE_LOGINtoken was set to
teamforge snapshotcommand fails to log the thread dump information for all the services.
- Fixed—Loading the list of binary packages takes time when there are large number of packages in a project while creating or editing baselines (including project baselines). The binary filter has been enhanced with the new glob pattern search for selecting binary packages.
- Fixed—My Workspace’s View All link malfunctions. For more information, see My Workspace.
- Fixed—Not able to create new baselines (TeamForge system error occurs) on projects that are created from project baselines.
- Fixed—Tracker export malfunctions (exports only a partial list of matching artifacts) when you include values from a multi-select flex field for filtering tracker artifacts.
- Fixed—Can not move or delete baselined artifacts to another tacker.
- Fixed—Even if an FRS was not baselined—selecting an FRS for the Reported In Release or Fixed In Release fields of an artifact and baselining the artifact adds the baseline ID to the BASELINES tab of the FRS.
- Fixed—Updating closed artifacts leaves the Artifacts Closed report inaccurate.
- Fixed—The value selected for the Reported in Release field is not being cached during form validations and as a result is lost when you submit the form without filling in one or more required fields.
- Fixed—Not able to freeze planning folders even if there are no active child planning folders.
Open link in New Tabwiki syntax (
target='_blank') is broken.
- Fixed—Inaccurate Capacity Chart due to inconsistent units used for Capacity, Estimated Effort, and Remaining Effort fields.
- Fixed—Baselines (of objects that have file attachments) are created in
Submittedstate by default (despite having a default status configured) and are not editable.
- Fixed—FRS Baselines tab shows baselines that are not mapped to the particular FRS.
- Fixed—Baselines documentation update to clarify that the list of tags for Subversion repositories comes from the
/tagsdirectory of the repository.
- Fixed—Users assigned to roles with no Baselines permission are still notified of changes to baselines if they were monitoring the baselines.
- Fixed—An issue with the TeamForge wiki WYSIWYG editor inserts a
\to the beginning of every line of text in both preview and published modes.
- Fixed—A Tracker Search pagination issue makes it impossible to view pages one-by-one in a multi-page tracker search result.
- Fixed—Importing tracker artifacts with a custom text field named
IDis creating new artifacts instead of updating existing ones.
- Fixed—The Kanban Board always shows the effort in hours regardless of the base unit that’s selected for the tracker.
- Fixed—Provisioning SVN server takes longer than usual post
TeamForge 20.0 Update 1upgrade.
- Fixed—Not able to save baseline definitions without selecting tags for repositories.
- Fixed—Trailing whitespaces in usernames are not properly validated during user registration.
- Fixed—Tracker Table report shows inaccurate points data due to erroneous calculation.
- Fixed—A line break (at the top of message body) issue prevents artifact updates via email.
- Fixed—Not able to delete document folders that have a large number of documents.
- Fixed—There is a slight performance degradation with the Planning Folder view and export operations.
TeamForge SCM Bug Fixes
Association required on commitcommit governance policy—even if enabled—was ignored when both commits with and without associations are pushed together in a single push operation.
- Fixed—SVN Delete operation fails for folders and files with path-based permission (PBP) for non-admin users.
- Fixed—Code browser issue when viewing Gerrit reviews.
- Fixed—Issues with Git diff view when you change a file’s type in a code review.
- Fixed—Removed the Delivery Info API used to show Continuum data in TeamForge.
- Fixed—Internal Code Browser—An issue with viewing
Diff against previous commit.
createProjectRepositoryREST API fails if
parametersis not included in the request body.
Get repository data by pathREST API call was returning a 500 response code instead of a 404 for invalid repository path.
For a list of vanilla Gerrit bug fixes, see Bug Fixes in Gerrit 3.2.7.