- Released on: Oct 29, 2021
- GA Version: 21.2.207-482
Usability Enhancements—Document View and Document Review pages
Documents View and Review pages have been revamped for better usability.
- Icons for actions such as Add Association, Delete Version, and Mark as Active
- Some of the column names have been renamed on some of the tabs such as Change Log and Review
- Modal-based Document Review UIs with:
- better widgets for actions such as adding reviewers, selecting due dates, and submitting review responses
icons for actions such as Send Reminder Email, Edit Review, and Close Review
Usability Enhancements—All Projects Page—Add or Remove Multiple Projects to/from Favorites
The My Workspace > All Projects tab has been enhanced to let you select multiple projects and add them or remove from favorites in one go.
Usability Enhancements—Source Code Replicas tab
The Source Code Replicas tab has been revamped for better usability. Changes include:
- Sticky Repository Name column as you scroll the table horizontally
- Paginated view for navigating the list of repositories in case you have a large number of repositories
- Repository Name filter to let you filter the list of repositories by name
- TeamForge 21.2 supports integration with Digital.ai Release.
- New integration with Digital.ai Release enables users to model, automate, and orchestrate their TeamForge release processes, providing complete control over the release process improving management, tracking, and optimization.
- For more information, see TeamForge—Release Integration.
Support for Nexus 3.34—TeamForge 21.2 supports integration with Nexus 3.34. For more information, see Install or Upgrade the TeamForge—Nexus Integration Plugin.
Install / Upgrade
- TeamForge 21.2 library upgrades
- Nexus 3.34.0
- Jboss Wildfly 22.0
- Tomcat 9.0.52
- PostgreSQL JDBC Driver 42.2.23